Dr. Faizah Che Ros
Senior Lecturer, Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology, UTM-KL, Malaysia.
I graduated from the University of Tokyo in Japan with a PhD in Systems Innovation. My PhD research is about early forecasting of flood through historical data and simulation.
I teach in the areas of fluid and water engineering (fluid mechanics, hydraulics and hydrology) at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
I am happy to supervise any study related to water and water-disaster related study.
Malaysia Japan International Institute of Technology, UTM KL Malaysia
- Eman Y. Abed, Wesam A. Al Madhoun, Abdelraouf A. Elmanama, Hyunook Kim, Xiaohong Xu and Faizah Che Ros (2019). Appraisal of indoor Microbial Pollutants at University Research Labs and Offices under Mediterranean Climate. The 3rd EPI International Conference on Science and Engineering 2019 (EICSIE) 2019, Makassar, 24-25 Sept 2019.
- Nurul A. Mokhtar, Wesam A. Al Madhoun, Motasem Y. D. Alazaiza, Abdul-Lateef Balogun, Nasehir K. B. E. M. Yahaya and Faizah Che Ros (2019). Investigation of Air Pollution Impact on Kinta River Water Quality at a Tropical Region. The 3rd EPI International Conference on Science and Engineering 2019 (EICSIE) 2019, Makassar, 24-25 Sept 2019.
- Wesam A. Al Madhoun, Emad Salem, Ashraf Eljadi, Hamza Ahmad Isiyaka and Faizah Che Ros (2019). Impact Assessment of Traffic Emission on The Respiratory System of Non-Smoking Traffic Policemen In Palestine. The 3rd EPI International Conference on Science and Engineering 2019 (EICSIE) 2019, Makassar, 24-25 Sept 2019.
- Demong, F. Che Ros (2019). Evaluating the Effectiveness of MyHIJAU Mark in Influencing the Consumption of Green Products and Services in Klang Valley. The 2019 International Postgraduate Academic Forum & The 12th China-Japan Graduate Student Forum, Beijing, 20-23 Sept 2019.
- Mohd Syukri Madnor, Faizah Che Ros, Mohd Fisham Abu Basah, Muhammad Fitri Shahrim, Aizul Nahar Harun, Aznah Nor Anuar and Khamarrul Azahari Razak (2019). Disaster Risk Management for Dam Safety in Malaysia: Strengthening Governance, Risk Communication and Community Resilience. 6th Annual Scientific Meeting Disaster Research and International Conference on Disaster Management: Social and Technological Innovation on Disaster for Industry 4.0, Bogor, Indonesia, 18-19 June 2019.
- Daniel Liew Yu Chuan, Faizah Che Ros, Aizul Nahar Harun (2019). Developing Composite Indicators for Flood Vulnerability Assessment: Effect of Weight and Aggregation Techniques. 10th International Conference on Computing, Technology and Engineering (ICCTE2019), Kuala Lumpur, 13th– 14th May 2019.
- Hamidreza Ghaznivian, Sayed-Farhad Mousavi, Hojat Karami, Saeed Farzin, Mohammad Ehteram, Md Shabbir Hossain, Chow Ming Fai, Huzaifa Bin Hashim, Vijay P. Singh, Faizah Che Ros, Ali Najah Ahmed, haitham Abdulmohsin Afan, Sai Hin Lai and Ahmed El-Shafie (2019). Integrated support vector regression and an improved particle swarm optimization-based model for solar radiation prediction. PloS ONE 14(5):e0217634.
- F. Chow, M. M. Jamil,F. Che Ros, M. A. M. Yuzir, M. S. Hossain (2019). Evaluation of Parameter Regionalization Methods for Flood Simulations in Kelantan River Basin. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 2019.
Get In Touch
Ready to Chat?
Send me a message