1. PERSONNEL INFORMATION
Nama: FITRI YAKUB
Tempat Lahir: Sentul, Kuala Lumpur
Alamat Pejabat : Electronic System Engineering, Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 54100, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, Kuala Lumpur.
No. HP: +6011-5221-4962
No. Telefon: +603-2203-1285 No. Faks: +603-2203-1274
Email: email@example.com Laman web: https://people.utm.my/fitriyakub
2. WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Tutor, Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), UTM Kuala Lumpur: January 2010 – September 2012.
- Research Assistant at Faculty of Engineering IIUM: 1 January 2009 – 31 June 2009 (6month)
- Practical Control Method For Two-Mass Positioning Systems: VOT : IFRG0702-60
- Tutor, College Science & Technology, UTM IC Kuala Lumpur: December 2006 -December 2009.
- Research Assistant/Officer at Faculty of Electrical Engineering UTM Johor: 1 January 2006 – 31 December 2006 (1 year).
- The Design of Low Power Radio Frequency Transceiver Using Mixed Signal IC Design Technique: VOT : IRPA 74290
- Technician at Glomac Bhd. 22 March 2002-15 July 2002 (4 month).
- Responsible for installation and services security system, door access, circuit close TV (cctv), public address system, fire fighting, Bomba alarm system, audio system, wiring networking, wiring building.
- Final Year Project: December 2004 – April 2005.
- Security and Control Car System Using SMS”.
- Designed the board circuit controlled by microcontroller PIC 18F452.
- Programmed the microcontroller and configure to interconnect with hardware.
- Industrial Training (Degree) at MajuJaya Electrical Company. 1 April 2005 – 16 June 2005 (10 weeks).
- Design the circuit diagram for lighting performance props.
- Drawing the schematic diagram for one unit houses at Gombak Selangor.
- Drawing the schematic diagram for Water Pump (PPR Wangsa Maju)
- Industrial Training (Diploma) at Telekom Malaysia. 15 Oct 2001-15 March 2002 (5 month).
- Splicing & recoating fiber optic, soldering and translating circuit.
- Research on: Optical amplifiers, Fiber Optic To the Home (FTTH), Multiwavelength Service Module.
Prof. Dr. Ali bin Selamat
Dean, Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), UTM Kuala Lumpur
Dr. Mohd Ibrahim bin Shapiai@Abdul Razak
Head of Department, Electronic System Engineering,
Tel : +603-22031463