Welcome to my page. I am Dr Mastura Ab Wahid from Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru. My current research are on Flight Identification, Aircraft and Drone guidance, navigation and control, and Rocket Engineering. Received my PhD from Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile, Toulouse, France in aircraft guidance, navigation and control. Master in Aeronautical and Space Systems from Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace, Toulouse France.
DEFTECH Unmanned System Technology
- Responsible in evaluating the flighy dynamics of Aludra EE and SR 10.
- Responsible in analysis the performance of AludraEE and SR10.
- Research and Development of SITL system for UAV
Senior Lecturer, 12/2015 to Current
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Johor
- Employed advanced knowledge of Aircraft Control, Navigation and Guidance and Aviation Management to teach challenging high-level courses to undergraduate students.
- Conduct research in design, fabrication, testing and trouble shooting on development of Unmanned Aerial System (UAS), rocket technology and integration of sensors with Arduino and Matlab.
- Guided students in industrial challenges by proposing solutions to resolve industrial problem such as ensuring manufacturing quality control in wafer manufacturing via machine learning and development of low cost pollution detection sensor.
Research Assistant, 02/2012 to 08/2012
MAIAA Lab, Ecole Nationale De L’Aviation Civile, Toulouse, France
- Developed nonlinear controller using Model Reference Adaptive controller and nonlinear inverse dynamics to follow aircraft trajectory. Improve 2% of aircraft control performance.
- Coordinated with French research and development team to support Air Traffic Navigation Assignment.