Mohd Nazri Mohd Sokri (2016), Development of micro- and mesoporous ceramic-based materials for gas separation membranes, D.Eng Thesis, Nagoya Institute of Technology.
Mohd Nazri Mohd Sokri (2012), The Performance of Waste Frying Palm Oil Biodiesel as Ester-Based Drilling Fluid, M.Sc. Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
Mohd Nazri Mohd Sokri (2008), Good manufacturing practice : halal cleaning substance production, B.Eng. Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
Journal Papers (Jump to My Google Scholar’s Page)
1. M.N.Mohd Sokri, Y. Daiko, Z.Mouline, S. Honda and Y. Iwamoto, Formation of Micro and Mesoporous Amorphous Silica-Based Materials from Single Source Precursors, Inorganics, 4 (1 ) (2016) 5.
2. S.K. Hubadillah, M.H.D. Othman, Z. Harun, A.F. Ismail, Y. Iwamoto, S. Honda, M.A. Rahman, J. Jaafar, P. Gani, M.N. Mohd Sokri, Effect of fabrication parameters on physical properties of metakaolin-based ceramic hollow fibre membrane (CHFM), Ceramics International, (2016) In-press
1. M.N.M. Sokri, Y. Daiko, S. Honda and Y. Iwamoto, Synthesis of microporous amorphous silica from perhydropolysilazane chemically modified with alcohol derivatives, Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, 123 (4 ) (2015) 292-297.
2. M.N. Mohd Sokri, T. Onishi, Y. Daiko, S. Honda and Y. Iwamoto, Hydrophobicity of amorphous silica-based inorganic-organic hybrid materials derived from perhydropolysilazane chemically modified with alcohols, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 215 (2015) 183-190.
3. M.N. Mohd Sokri, T. Onishi, Z. Mouline, Y. Daiko, S. Honda and Y. Iwamoto, Polymer-derived amorphous silica-based inorganic–organic hybrids having alkoxy groups: intermediates for synthesizing microporous amorphous silica materials, Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, 123 (9) (2015) 732-738