- F.S.A. Halim, S. Chandren and H. Nur, “Carbon-containing-titania coated stainless steel
prepared by high voltage powder spray coating and its adhesion phenomena” Progress in
Organic Coatings, 147 (2020) 105782.
- N. Elias, R.A. Wahab, S. Chandren, J. Jamalis, N.A. Mahat and L.W. Jye, “Structure and
properties of lipase activated by cellulose-silica polyethersulfone membrane for production
of pentyl valerate” Carbohydrate Polymers, 245 (2020) 116549.
- A.F. Deraman and S. Chandren, “Fire-retardancy of wood coated by titania nanoparticles”
AIP Conference Proceedings, 2155(1) (2019) 020022.
- M. Nurhadi, I.I Widiyowati, W. Wirhanuddin and S. Chandren, “Kinetic of Adsorption Process
of Sulfonated Carbon-derived from Eichhornia crassipes in the Adsorption of Methylene Blue
Dye from Aqueous Solution” Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering and Catalysis, 14(1)
- A.S. Abdul Keyon, M. Miskam, N.S. Ishak, N.A. Mahat, M.A. Mohamed Huri, R. Abdul
Wahab, S. Chandren, F.I. Abdul Razak, N. Nyuk-Ting and T.G. Ali, “Capillary
electrophoresis for the analysis of antidepressant drugs: A review” Journal of Separation
Science, 42(4) (2019) 906-924.
- S.H. Alias, N.N. Mohamed, L.W. Loon and S. Chandren, “Synthesis of carbon self-doped
titanium dioxide and its activity in the photocatalytic oxidation of styrene under visible light
irradiation” Malaysian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 15(2) (2019) 291-297.
- S. Chandren and N.H. Zulfemi, “Titania nanoparticles coated on polycarbonate car
headlights for self-cleaning purpose” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1321 (2019)
- N. Elias, R. Wahab, S. Chandren, F.I.A. Razak, and J. Jamalis, “Effect of operative variables
and kinetic study of butyl butyrate synthesis by Candida rugosa lipase activated by chitosanreinforced nanocellulose derived from raw oil palm leaves” Enzyme and Microbial
Technology, 130 (2019), 109367.
- A.C.P Melet, S. Chandren and W. Dungchai, “Preparation of Gold/Silver Core-Shell
Nanoparticles for Colorimetric Sensing and as Photocatalyst in the Degradation of Organic
Dye” eProceedings Chemistry, 4 (2019) 32.
- N.I.A. Bakar, S. Chandren, N. Attan, W.L. Leaw, and H. Nur, “One-Dimensional-Like
Titania/4′-Pentyl-4-Biphenylcarbonitrile Composite Synthesized Under Magnetics Field and
its Structure–Photocatalytic Activity Relationship” Frontiers in Chemistry, 6 (2018) 370.
- E. Onoja, S. Chandren, F.I.A Razak, and R. A. Wahab, “Extraction of nanosilica from oil
palm leaves and its application as support for lipase immobilization” Journal of
Biotechnology, 283 (2018) 81-96.
- E. Onoja, S. Chandren, F.I.A Razak, and R. A. Wahab, “Enzymatic synthesis of butyl
butyrate by Candida rugosa lipase supported on magnetized-nanosilica from oil palm leaves:
Process optimization, kinetic and thermodynamic study” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of
Chemical Engineers, 91 (2018) 105-118.
- N. Elias, S. Chandren, F.I.A. Razak, J. Jamalis, N. Widodo, R.A. Wahab, “Characterization,
optimization and stability studies on Candida rugosa lipase supported on nanocellulose
reinforced chitosan prepared from oil palm biomass” International Journal of Biological
Macromolecules, 114 (2018) 306-316.
- E. Onoja, S. Chandren, F.I.A. Razak, N.A. Mahat, R.A. Wahab, “Oil Palm (Elaeis
guineensis) biomass in Malaysia: the present and future prospects” Waste and Biomass
Valorization, (2018) 1-19.
- M.F.M Amin and S. Chandren, “Preparation of Titania Photocatalyst Inks for Inkjet Printing
onto Indium Tin Oxide Substrate” eProceedings Chemistry, 3 (2018) 2.
- S. Pondi, L.W. Loon, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Release of curcumin incorporated in albumin
loaded silica” Malaysian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 14(1) (2018) 109-
- H. Nur, S. Chandren, “High Profile Researcher: Prof. Dr. Ahmad Fauzi Ismail” Malaysian
Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 14(1) (2018) i-iii.
- S. Chandren, K. Ismail, H. Nur, B. Ohtani, “Preparation of titania on stainless steel by the
Spray-ILGAR technique as active photocatalyst under UV light irradiation for the
decomposition of acetaldehyde” Applied Sciences, 7(7) (2017) 698.
- N. Elias, S. Chandren, N. Attan, N.A. Mahat, F.I.A. Razak, J. Jamalis, R.A. Wahab,
“Structure and properties of oil palm-based nanocellulose reinforced chitosan
nanocomposite for efficient synthesis of butyl butyrate” Carbohydrate Polymers, 176, (2017)
- E. Onoja, N. Attan, S. Chandren, F.I.A Razak, A.S.A Keyon, N.A. Mahat, R.A. Wahab,
“Insights into the physicochemical properties of the Malaysian oil palm leaves as an
alternative source of industrial materials and bioenergy” Malaysian Journal of Fundamental
and Applied Sciences, 13(4) (2017) 623-631.
- M. Nurhadi, S. Chandren, L. S. Yuan, C. S. Jo, T. M. I. Mahlia, H. Nur, “Titania-Loaded Coal
Char as Catalyst in Oxidation of Styrene with Aqueous Hydrogen Peroxide” International
Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, 15(1) (2017) 45-55.
- N.I.A. Bakar, S. Chandren, N. Attan, L.W. Loon, H. Nur, “Effect of magnetic field on the
synthesis of well-aligned TiO2-5CB by sol-gel method” Malaysian Journal of Fundamental
and Applied Sciences 13(4) (2017) 690-692.
- F.S.A. Halim, S. Chandren, M. Aziz, L.W. Loon, H. Nur, “High voltage powder spray coating
as a new method for the preparation of carbon-titania coated stainless steel” ” Malaysian
Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences 13(4) (2017) 812-816.
- I. Parno, S. Chandren, K. Ismail, H. Nur, “Titania-based photocatalysts functionalized on
stainless steel and its photocatalytic antibacterial activity” Malaysian Journal of Catalysis,
- Baharvand, A.M. Yusof, R. Ali, M.M. Sanagi, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Synthesis and characterization of hollow anatase TiO2 spheres and its application in the photodegradation of γ-lindane under ultraviolet light” Applied Mechanics and Materials, 699 (2015) 245-250.
- Nur, S. Chandren, L.S. Yuan, “Synthesis of titania with different shapes”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference (IRSEC), 2014 International,17-19 October 2014, Ouarzazate, Morocco.
- Nurhadi, J. Efendi, S.L. Lee, T.M.I. Mahlia, S. Chandren, C.S Ho, H. Nur, “Utilization of low rank coal as oxidation catalyst by controllable removal of its carbonaceous component”, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 46C (2015) 183-190.
- ini, J. Efendi, H. O. Lintang, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Ti-Phenyl nanoparticles encapsulated in mesoporous silica as active and selective catalyst for the oxidation of alkenes”, Catalysis Communications, 46 (2014) 150-155.
- Hayati, S. Chandren, H. Hamdan, H. Nur, “The role of Ti and Lewis acidity in manganese oxide octahedral molecular sieves impregnated with titanium in oxidation reactions”, Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering and Catalysis, 9 (2014) 28-38.
- Yaghoubidoust, D.H.B. Wicaksono, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Effect of graphene oxide on the structural and electrochemical behavior of polypyrrole deposited on cotton fabric”, Journal of Molecular Structure, 1075 (2014) 486-493.
- Baharvand, A.M. Yusof, R. Ali, M.M. Sanagi, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Preparation of anatase TiO2 hollow spheres and their photocatalytic performance on the degradation of chlorpyrifos” Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society, 61 (2014) 1211-1216.
- H. Ayob, J. Efendi, L. S. Yuan, S. Chandren, H. C. Siong, H. Nur, “Synthesis and Characterization of Cobalt(II) Salicylaldimine Complex Supported on Silica Covered Magnetite”, Jurnal Teknologi, 69:5 (2014) 21-23
- N. Najidah, L. S. Yuan, L. S. Ling, H. C. Siong, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Preparation of Hierarchical Porous Carbon Derived from AverrhoaBilimbi and Its Diffusion Properties”, Jurnal Teknologi, 69:5 (2014) 61-64.
- Nurhadi, J. Efendi, L. S. Ling, T. M. I. Mahlia, H. C. Siong, L. S. Yuan, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Titanium Dioxide-Supported Sulfonated Low Rank Coal as Catalysts in the Oxidation of Styrene with Aqueous Hydrogen Peroxide”, Jurnal Teknologi, 69:5 (2014) 71-79.
- Razali, H. C. Siong, L. S. Yuan, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “Some Aspects of Particuology in Heterogeneous Catalysts”, Jurnal Teknologi, 69:5 (2014) 95-101.
- Pondi, J. Efendi, H. C. Siong, L. S. Yuan, S. Chandren, H. Nur, “The Study of Albumin Release from Silica/Albumin as a Potential Drug Delivery Carrier”, Jurnal Teknologi, 69:5 (2014) 113-117.
- Chandren, B. Ohtani, “Preparation and reaction of titania particles encapsulated in hollow silica shells as an efficient photocatalyst for stereoselective synthesis of pipecolinic acid”, Chemistry Letters, 41, (2012) 677-679.
- Chandren, B. Ohtani, “”Preparation, characterization and photocatalytic performance of titania particles encapsulated in hollow silica shells as an efficient photocatalyst for redox-combined stereoselective synthesis of L-pipecolinic acid from L-lysine”, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 246 (2012) 50-59.
- Nur, Z. Ramli, J. Efendi, A. Rahman, , S. Chandren, L. S. Yuan, “Synergistic role of Lewis and Brönsted acidities in Friedel-Crafts alkylation of resorcinol over gallium-zeolite beta”, Catalysis Communications, 12, (2011) 822-825.
- Chandren, Z. Ramli, H. Nur, “Friedel-Crafts alkylation of resorcinol over mesoporous alumina loaded with sulfuric acid “, International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, (2010) Vol. 8: A40.
- Chandren, Z. Ramli, H. Nur “Reactivity and Reusability of Mesoporous Alumina Nanoparticles Modified with Sulfuric Acid and Niobic Acid in the Alkylation of Resorcinol” Journal of Fundamental Sciences, Vol. 4 (2008): 321 – 327.
- Ramli, S. Chandren “Effect of Templates on the Synthesis of Organized Mesoporous Alumina Nanoparticles” The Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences, Vol. 11, No 1 (2007): 110-116.
- S. Chandren, S.A. Ismail, R.A. Wahab. (2017) “Synthesis of the rose fragrance geranyl
propionate by physically adsorbed multi-walled carbon nanotubes Candida Rugosa lipase”
in Protocols and methods for developing green immobilized nanobiocatalysts for
esterification reactions: Volume 2, R.A. Wahab and F.I.A. Razak, Penerbit UTM Press, 2017,
pp. 163-196. ISBN: 978-983-52-1488-2.
- S. Chandren, B. Ohtani (2016) “Hollow Core-Shell Titania Photocatalysts for Selective
Organic Synthesis” in Nanostructured Photocatalysts: Advanced Functional Materials, H.
Yamashita, H. Li, Springer, 2016, pp. 137-146, ISBN: 978-3-319-26077-8.
- S. Chandren, N. Attan, H. Nur. (2014) “Aligned titanium dioxide catalyst synthesized under
magnetic field”, in Particuology of some metal oxides catalyst, H. Nur, Penerbit UTM Press,
2014, pp. 1-14. ISBN: 978-983-52-0967-3.
- S. Chandren, Z. Ramli, H. Nur. (2014) “Functional mesoporous alumina materials” in
Functional mesoporous materials, H.O. Lintang. Penerbit UTM Press, 2014. pp. 19-33.
- S. Lubis, S. Chandren, H. Nur. (2014) “Modification of TiO2 with carbon layer”, in
Photocatalysis by TiO2: How to enhance photocatalytic activity, L. Yuliati, Penerbit UTM
Press, 2014, pp. 45-57. ISBN: 978-983-52-0969-7.
- N.H.M. Ran, S. Chandren, H. Nur. (2014) “Phase-boundary catalysts for oxidation
reactions”, in Recent development of nanostructured heterogeneous catalyst for oxidation
reaction, S.L. Lee, Penerbit UTM Press, 2014, pp. 1-15 ISBN: 978-983-52-0982-6.
- S. Chandren, “Fotomangkin Sebagai Ejen Pemeliharaan Alam Sekitar”, Majalah Sains,