I am currently the Final Year Project 2 (FYP2) Coordinator for the SCSR Computer Networks and Security program at Faculty of Computing.
My job scope includes, but not limited to:
- Ensuring all processes, tasks and assessments follows the FYP schedule
- Ensuring students (and supervisors and evaluators) complete the milestone(s) set, such as project demo, project presentation
- Scheduling FYP2 presentations
- Assigning evaluators for project evaluation
- Collecting marks, assigning grades, preparing reports for the running of FYP for the particular semester
- Finding ways to enhance the quality of FYP and assessments procedures
- The go-to person for the students
I am also an Academic Advisor where I guide and advise my ‘flock of kids’ through their academic and sometimes personal journey during their time in UTM.
Past posts include stints in the:
HBS Adhoc Committee
English Language Committee
Adhoc Committee on COPPA, APA