UTM-CSM X Lab Education Series 2

UTM-CSM X Lab is the second leg in the Education Series for Johor. With the theme “Smart Cities: Security  and Data Driven Planning”, this year’s event will feature a 4-slot seminar session , followed by two parallel workshops. The event will be held...
IASRG: The web security course

IASRG: The web security course

In a backlash from unhappy people due to the mistake made in printing of the Indonesian flag in the SEA Games souvenir magazine, a bunch of hackers from Indonesia called “Anak Bawang Cyber” decided to deface websites owned by institutions in Malaysia....

Merdeka and my mother

August 31 is Malaysia’s Independence Day. Merdeka! This is the month that reminds me of my mother, as she was born in August (the 18th) and the fact that she insists on hanging up the flags every August. End of July she would have start asking us to put up the...

A cute smelly visitor

We had a few visitors of the four-legged kind near our offices the other day. Mind you our offices is on the third floor overlooking a hilly slope. I guess its fitting to have these ‘hill-billy’ types visiting. Unfortunately, they didn’t wait to...