SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
- Web Content and Structure
- Maintain and update website content, using content management system. Activities include adding, deleting, and modifying pages, images, videos, etc. QA process includes verifying content updates
- Work with project team to determine functional spec needed to support design and development.
- Supports Faculties, Department, and other PTJs on their design, development, & delivery of web-site content that motivates & satisfies site user’s needs.
- Web Analysis
- Prepare web analysis and Webometrics monthly audit reports
- Analyze and troubleshoot errors and CMS problems reported by web owner (from faculties and other departments)
- Web Marketing
- Supports the university marketing and branding through the creative design, brand integration with adherence to brand guidelines, marketing and advertising aspects through university website
- Develop and implement web marketing strategies and campaigns to support university goals through various digital channels.
- Social Media Management
- Develop and execute university corporate social media strategy
- Oversee all current and future social/online properties owned by university
- Create content for social channels that increases community engagement and positive sentiments
- Drive awareness of social media best practices within the organization
- Web User Interface
- Work closely with developer and designer (as well as web owner – faculties and departments) to assess web requirements
- Analyze related web template and designs that promote ease of use and a positive user experience.
- Digital Bulletin Board
- Monitor the Bulletin Board process and display
- Liaise with university staff upon request on advert and announcement publication
- Social Media App
- Work with Social Media API’ to create Social Media App to integrate with university website and university’s Facebook, Social Graph, Twitter, Instagram, Etc.