- You can download the templates for PSM/FYP (Make sure you have the latest version):
There are two ways you can use the template.
A) You haven’t written anything or very little.
- Use the template as your starting point.
- Do not delete anything. Just backspace and rewrite your new headers.
- Cut & paste your paragraph content. Choose normal style.
B) You have written a lot and want to update your template.
- Please copy the template into your current doc.
- Open your document and click the file tab.
- Choose the Options command -> Add-Ins
- Choose Templates from Manage drop-down list
- Click the Go button.
- Click the Attach button and select the template you want to attach.
- Click the Open button. The template is attached to your document.
- Ensure that the option Äutomatically Update Document Styles”is seleted.
- Click OK.
- You can also use them for your Masters and PhD thesis. Just change the headers.
- This is built using Word 2016, should be ok with other Word versions but just in case, download the latest Word from CICT.
- See How to Use the Template for further instructions.
- If you are familiar with Word’s Styles & Heading, you can look at the specific TOC Heading & Styles used for the template. If you are not, no worries, just use it. Leave the formatting to me.
- You can check Answers to Common Questions for frequently asked questions.
- From time to time I will add different versions and further instructions. Feel free to drop by to ask me anything.Good luck!