ASSOC.PROF.IR.Dr mohd Azreen Mohd AriffinResearch Fellow Forensic Engineering Centre & School of Civil Engineering UTM
WELCOME TO MY SITE
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
1990 – 1997 (Diploma & Bachelor of Civil Engineering UPM)
1997 -1999 (HICOM Properties Sdn Bhd, Selangor)
1999 – 2001 (Kelkon Sdn Bhd, Kelantan)
2001 – 2014 (Politeknik Kota Bharu, Kelantan & Merlimau Melaka)
2004 – 2007 (Master of Structure UTM)
2010 – 2014 (Ph.D. UTM – Civil Engineering)
2014 (Research Fellow & Senior Lecturer at UTM Johor)
Currently – Research Fellow, Associate Professor & Professional Engineer at Forensic Engineering Centre Faculty of Civil Engineering
Research Grant as Principal Investigator
Research Grant as Member
- Publications H-Index 11-14% H-Index 11-14%
Total Research Grant (RM)
TOTAL AMOUNT : RESEARCH GRANT, CONSULTANCIES & PUBLICATIONS
1. Currently join UTM as Senior Lecturer since 2014.
2. Appointed as Lecturer at Politeknik Kota Bharu and Politeknik Merlimau Malaysia since 2001 until 2014.
3. KELKON Sdn Bhd – 64 Units Double Storey Housing Project at Pengkalan Chepa Kelantan – appointed as Project Engineer.
4. GLENMARIE Properties Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as HICOM Properties Sdn Bhd) – 34 Units Double Storey Bungalows and Shop Offices Development Project (Developer) – appointed as Project Engineer
Free Portland Cement Concrete – Geopolymer Technology, Materials Characterization, Engineering Properties & Durability Performance
EXCELLENT SERVICE UTM AWARD
ITEX’2017 GOLD AWARD
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CONCRETE 2011 IN PERTH AUSTRALIA
SCHOOL OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
FORENSIC ENGINEERING CENTRE & SAFE RESEARCH GROUP UTM
Come on In!
1. BLOCK 46, SCHOOL OF CIVIL ENGINEERING UTM
2. FORENSIC ENGINEERING CENTRE UTM