Department, Total Students (UG:PG)
- Real Estate, 500+:200+
- BSc. (Hons) – Property Management I Land Administration & Development I
- MSc. – Land Administration & Development I Asset and Facilities Management I Real Estate
- MPhil – Land Administration & Development
- BSc. (Hons) – (i) Economic Principles, (ii) Project Management, (iii) Computer Application in Real Estate, (iv) Building Law & Regulation, (v) Environmental Studies, (vi) Economic Analysis for Real Estate, (vii) Quality Management, (viii) Development & Investment Appraisal, and (ix) Statutory Valuation.
- MSc/ MPhil – (i) Applied Economics of Land Development, (ii) Law and Practices Relating to Housing Industry, (iii) Research Methodology, (iv) Real Estate Business and Marketing, (v) Professional Practice, and (vi) Strategic Facilities Management.
Total credit hours: 200+ (taught/ instructed/ facilitated)
Teaching Strategy & Methods
- Student-centered teaching methods – such as discussion, case studies; and teaching-research nexus
- Industrial/ professional seminars & working visits are conducted under department programmes and usually opened to/ joined by all students.
- Depending on the course’s needs and requirements, blended learning, online learning, and open distance learning will be used.
As reported in Astro AWANI (2019) (in Bahasa), the following video is a sample of his teaching activities:
Real Estate Economics
Management Assets Management Facilities Management Property Management Healthcare Delivery
Policy Public Assets and Facilities Management Policy Housing Policy Legislative and Regulatory Frameworks on Real Estate/ Assets and Facilities Management
Surveying Property Surveying Property Valuation
Other Technological Advances for Real Estate/ Assets and Facilities Management
Please use the menu above, the search box below, or the following buttons to learn more about Mohd Shahril Abdul Rahman.