Academician of FS (previously known as FBB, then FBME) since 2006 in Chemical/BioChemical Engineering. Actively involved in biofilm research by characterizing its interaction of biofilm and/or single bacteria to the material of interest. I am focusing various projects including:
- Development the antifouling formulation in inhibit or reduced the biofilm formation on marine structures,
- Reducing biofilm layer on the eschar and necrotic wound surfaces.
- Generation of bioenergy via microbial fuel cell by comparing the commercial anode and new developed POMS-anode material.
- Characterising the lateral forces via atomic force microscopy (AFM) between bacterial of interest to the modified medical implant surfaces
- Producing sustainable efficient bioflocculant for wastewater treatment plant.
- Development of portable bioflocculator.
Currently, I am Trainee Process Engineer at PetroSEP Engineering Sdn. Bhd., Kerteh Terengganu starting from 1st March 2020 till Feb 2021. One year only. Aspen HysisV10 will be used for Chemical processing simulation, based on the client requirement.
DR. WAN ROSMIZA ZANA WAN DAGANG
Department of Biosciences,
Faculty of Science,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Skudai, Johor