1 April 2017 marked a significant date in my life. I am pursuing the post doctoral study for 2 years at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. Being offered under Mechanical Engineering Dept, with Microfluidics and Nanofluidics Research Laboratory. Research focus is renewable energy of biomass conversion into aviation fuel, utilizing robust engineering method so-called Taguchi method/DOE optimization techniques. The conversion is specifying thermochemical route, second generation of pyrolysis process. Keyword includes renewable energy for petroleum replacement of jet fuel, empty fruit bunch (EFB), bio oil, jet fuel, nanofluidic transportation, heat and mass transfer, pyrolysis reactor and design, hydrodeoxygenation (HDO), Taguchi method for pyrolysis reactor’s parameter.
Academic Staff Personal Site
Academic.edu Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/rozzeta-dolah-91951b47/
- MIT MechE news release_New President of MIT Postdoctoral Association
- You are here: Home / Academic/Researcher Achievement / Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Senior Lecturer becomes Malaysia’s first President of MIT Postdoctoral Association Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Senior Lecturer becomes Malaysia’s first President of MIT Postdoctoral Association
- MINITAB: A Quality Career for Dr Rozzeta Dolah Part 1
- MIT Talk on Variation Measurement and Improvement in Industry/ Engineering Application
- TAGUCHI TECHNICAL SEMINAR @ PROTON SHAH ALAM, MALAYSIA