Supervision & Examination
Supervision & Examination
Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management
Corporate Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, Public Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Orientation. Entrepreneurial Intentions, Technological Entrepreneurship, International Entrepreneurship, Strategic Entrepreneurship.
Scientific Research (Completed)
- Aamir Muhammad (2019) – Effect of Big Five Personality Traits on Dysfunctional Audit Behaviour and Mediating Role of Emotional Intelligence.
- Bathmavathy Dalayga (2020) – Employee Intention to Stay through Training and Development Practices, Mediated by Work Engagement and Moderated by Cultural Intelligence.
Scientific Research (On-Going)
- Maroti (Mark) Khokale – Interplay of Innovation, Collaboration and Competition; and its Effect on Business Ecosystem Health of Offshore Oil and Gas Construction Projects
- Zawiyah Mahmood – Future Ready Skills (FRS) and Good Governance Practices among PTD Officers in Malaysia
- Hasan Mustafa Abdulla Hasan – Strategic Management Practices in Parliamentary Setting
- Isha Kampoowale – Corporate Representation of Rural Women Leadership
- Shatish Rao Samtharam – Influence of Personal Characteristics and Boundary Permeability for Work-Life Integration towards Work-From-Home Intention
- Yee Chin Fong – Influence of Recycling Intention Behaviour and Climate Justice on Circular Fashion Offerings Acceptance and Ecological Fashion Adoption Intention
- Tai Mee Yuen – IT-Enabled Dynamic Capabilities, Firm Innovation Capabilities and Digital Transformation of Business Operations among Small and Medium Enterprises in Malaysia
Ph.D. Proposal Defense Examination
- Ali Saleh Amer Maaodhah (2020) – The Impact of Market Orientation, Entrepreneurial Orientation, Human Resource Management Practices, Organization Learning and Organizational Innovation on Wholesale and Retail Performance.
Ph.D. VIVA Examination
DBA Proposal Defense Examination
- Mangruwa Rajiv Dharma (2019). Exploration on Online Travel Agent Hotel Partner at the Suspension in Indonesia Market.
- Lee Shing Nuo (2019). The Relationships between Cross-Cultural Values, Leaderships Styles, Affective Commitment and Turnover Intention among Employees in The Japanese MNCs.
DBA VIVA Examination
- Salahuddin Ahmad Ayob (2017). Linking Extrinsic Motivation and Purchase Intention of Ready-To-Eat Food Among Malaysian Urban Residents.
- Ng Chun Howe (2017). Social Networking Sites Experience: Addiction and Disorder Among Youth in Malaysia.
- Thanabalan Tangaraja (2018). Crowdfunding Intrinsic Motivation and Entrepreneurial Intent Among Malaysian Undergraduates.
- Saravin Kumar Binu Kumar (2018). Perceived Job Alternatives and Homeownership Motivation among Youths in Malaysia.
- Tai Mee Yuen (2018). Impulsive Buying Behaviour, Perceived Risk and Shopping Enjoyment as A Stimulus of Online Purchase Intention Among Women.
- Zawiyah Mahmood (2018). Measuring Service Orientation: A Review of Transformational Leadership and Job Satisfaction.
- Nalini Nedunselian (2018). An Epidemic Phenomenon of Cyberloafing and Its Implications on Job Performance.
- Ho Sze Lay (2018). Technology Adoption and Employee’s Job Performance in Malaysia Manufacturing Industry.
- Kharthigesan Ganesan (2018). Linking Lean Organizational Culture and Balance Scorecard: An Improved Way of Measuring Lean Performance.
- Shima Devagaran (2018). Intrinsic Motivation and Entrepreneurial Start-Up Intentions: A Franchising Perspective.
- Mohd Syahrul Amin Yahya (2018). Adoption on Cloud Computing in Asset Management among Highway Operators in Malaysia.
- Yoeng Gok Hau (2018). Patients’ Perception of Generic Medicines in Private Hospitals in Malaysia.
- Wong Vo Fern (2019). Marry or Not To Marry? Investigating Marriage Determinants among Millennial.
- Shatish Rao Samtharam (2019). Educating and Advocating Potential Entrepreneurs Creation among MBA Students at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- Dhinesh K. Raman (2019). Online Social Media Advertising and Consumers’ Buying Intentions.
- Leong Chin Gan (2019). Customers’ Perceived Trustworthiness of Social Media Advertising in Food and Beverage Industry.
- Yee Chin Fong (2019). An Investigation of Ecological Fashion Adoption Intention Determinants in Understanding Passion for Fast Fashion.
- David Ling Kim Hui (2016). Start Up from Scratch.
- Beh Sze Ming (2018). One of a Kind!
- Sharmili Arulanantham (2018). Quantum Creation: The Passion for Fashion.
- Natasha Ismail (2018). Quit Smoking Program: A Change that Matters.
- Ng Joo Bee (2019). Abortion: A Taboo Topic- “One Heart Stops, Another Breaks.
- Siti Fasihah Mohd As’Ari (2019). KKKXYZ: A Leader Not One-Size-Fits-All.
- Lukshman Rao Haibabu (2020) – Productivity Improvement Through Process Intervention.
- Oh Kai Chien (2020) – The Innovative Optimization of Digital Marketing in the Construction Company
- Catheline Kek (2020) – Business Continuity Management: Data Synchronization and Optimization in creation
- Choong Hui Xin (2020) – Improving Employee Engagement by Reducing Withdrawal Behaviours
- Logeesh Rao Haibabu (2020) – Efficiency Optimization in Raw Food Production
- Pratheep Bobi (2020) – Fundraising Improvement by Content Marketing Intervention for Pertubuhan Kebajikan Anak-Anak Yatim Damo Kluang
- Sandave Singh Dhillon (2020) – Improvement of Fundraising through Implementation of Content Marketing Strategies for Johor Cerebral Palsy Association
- Atiqah Rahim (2020) – An Improvement of Human Resource Policy for Employee Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Retention
- Reena Baskaran (2020) – An Improvement of Process Efficiency by Developing Standard Operating Protocol with Performance Framework for Ambulatory Services
- Nurfatin Farhana Jamalludin (2017). The Brand-Building Efforts within Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- Woon Say Yen (2017). The Influence of Advertising Media towards Consumer Purchasing Behaviour in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Ng Jui Hee (2018). Omni Channel Management in Enriching Customer Shopping Journey and Experiences to Enhance Customer Satisfaction.
- Noor Linda Ibrahim (2018). Factor Affecting the Sustainability of the Family Business.
- Prabagaran Thanapal (2018). Workplace Management Turnover Issue in Semiconductor Industry.
- Priyasagi Thankaraj (2018). Stunted Development of Institute of Bioproduct UTM.
- Yee Shann Ann (2018). Factors Influencing Employee’s Turnover Intention in the Malaysian Food Manufacturing Industry.
- Ahmad Atiq Khalidi (2019). Halal Logo and Factors Affecting Customer’s Confidence on Foods Outlet in Johor Bahru’s Shopping Complex.
- Delanie Ang Hui Qin (2019). Communication and Employee Performance Among Staffs in a Property Development Company.
- Nanthinee Shaugam (2019). Gamification in Human Resource Management Process of Selection and Recruitment: Studies in Malaysian Employers Perception.
- Tan Koh Lin (2019). Factors Influencing Customer-Perceived Value on Organic Vegetables in Johor Bahru.
- Yeo Hui Ying (2019). The Relationship between Succession Management Practices and Employee Retention in the Property Industry in Johor Bahru.
- Chan Choon Qi (MBS161111) (2018). The Dilemma in Price War of Hospitality Industry – Baguss City Hotel.
- Chew Lee Ting (2018). Enhancing Iskandar Malaysia Performance through Strategic Change.
- Mohamad Yazid Baharudin (2018). YPJ Builders: A Venture into New Market Segment of Property Industry.
- Mohd Firdaus Ab Razak (2018). Juney’s Bakery: Saving the Sinking Ship.
- Mohd Helmi Shari (2018). The Tales of the Two Systems: Dilemma and Solution.
- Nur Syazana Zafirah Zainal (2018). A Clash between 2 Archetypes: The Forsaken Hero.
- Tazrina Ahmad (2018). The Development of Affordable Homes in Johor: State Secretary Office of Housing Division Issues and Challenges.
- Ahmed Ramadan Abdullah Abu Baker (2020) – An Examination of the Service Quality Dimensions that has the Most Significant Influence on Customer Satisfaction: An Empirical Research for a Software Development Firm in Malaysia
- Ilya Athira Amir Shariffuddim (2020) – Determinants Affecting Work-Life Balance among Career Women
- Koo You Ying (2020) – The Factors that Affect the Operational Productivity in Mechanical Manufacturing Industry
- Suhaila Hussin (2020) – Towards the Digital Initiatives of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for Fateh Edukids