Supervision & Examination
Supervision & Examination
Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management
Corporate Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, Public Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Orientation. Entrepreneurial Intentions, Technological Entrepreneurship, International Entrepreneurship, Strategic Entrepreneurship.
- Aamir Muhammad – Effect of Big Five Personality Traits on Dysfunctional Audit Behaviour and Mediating Role of Emotional Intelligence. (Graduated May 2019)
- Bathmavathy Dalayga – The Mediating Effect of Work Engagement and Moderating Effect of Cultural Intelligence on Intention to Stay among Malaysian Private Healthcare Employees.
- Seiyed Reza Mir Salehi Herisi – A Construal Level Approach to Sustainable Consumer Behaviour.
Ph.D. Proposal Defense Examination
Ph.D. VIVA Examination
DBA Proposal Defense Examination
DBA VIVA Examination
- Salahuddin Ahmad Ayob (2017). Linking Extrinsic Motivation and Purchase Intention of Ready-To-Eat Food Among Malaysian Urban Residents.
- Ng Chun Howe (2017). Social Networking Sites Experience: Addiction and Disorder Among Youth in Malaysia.
- Thanabalan Tangaraja (2018). Crowdfunding Intrinsic Motivation and Entrepreneurial Intent Among Malaysian Undergraduates.
- Saravin Kumar Binu Kumar (2018). Perceived Job Alternatives and Homeownership Motivation among Youths in Malaysia.
- Tai Mee Yuen (2018). Impulsive Buying Behaviour, Perceived Risk and Shopping Enjoyment as A Stimulus of Online Purchase Intention Among Women.
- Zawiyah Mahmood (2018). Measuring Service Orientation: A Review of Transformational Leadership and Job Satisfaction.
- Nalini Nedunselian (2018). An Epidemic Phenomenon of Cyberloafing and Its Implications on Job Performance.
- Ho Sze Lay (2018). Technology Adoption and Employee’s Job Performance in Malaysia Manufacturing Industry.
- Kharthigesan Ganesan (2018). Linking Lean Organizational Culture and Balance Scorecard: An Improved Way of Measuring Lean Performance.
- Shima Devagaran (2018). Intrinsic Motivation and Entrepreneurial Start-Up Intentions: A Franchising Perspective.
- Mohd Syahrul Amin Yahya (2018). Adoption on Cloud Computing in Asset Management among Highway Operators in Malaysia.
- Yoeng Gok Hau (2018). Patients’ Perception of Generic Medicines in Private Hospitals in Malaysia.
- David Ling Kim Hui (2016). Start Up from Scratch.
- Beh Sze Ming (2018). One of a Kind!
- Sharmili Arulanantham (2018). Quantum Creation: The Passion for Fashion.
- Natasha Ismail (2018). Quit Smoking Program: A Change that Matters.
- Nurfatin Farhana Jamalludin (2017). The Brand-Building Efforts within Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- Woon Say Yen (2017). The Influence of Advertising Media towards Consumer Purchasing Behaviour in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Ng Jui Hee (2018). Omni Channel Management in Enriching Customer Shopping Journey and Experiences to Enhance Customer Satisfaction.
- Noor Linda Ibrahim (2018). Factor Affecting the Sustainability of the Family Business.
- Prabagaran Thanapal (2018). Workplace Management Turnover Issue in Semiconductor Industry.
- Priyasagi Thankaraj (2018). Stunted Development of Institute of Bioproduct UTM.
- Yee Shann Ann (2018). Factors Influencing Employee’s Turnover Intention in the Malaysian Food Manufacturing Industry.
- Ahmad Atiq Khalidi (2019). Halal Logo and Factors Affecting Customer’s Confidence on Foods Outlet in Johor Bahru’s Shopping Complex.
- Delanie Ang Hui Qin (2019). Communication and Employee Performance Among Staffs in a Property Development Company.
- Nanthinee Shaugam (2019). Gamification in Human Resource Management Process of Selection and Recruitment: Studies in Malaysian Employers Perception.
- Tan Koh Lin (2019). Factors Influencing Customer-Perceived Value on Organic Vegetables in Johor Bahru.
- Yeo Hui Ying (2019). The Relationship between Succession Management Practices and Employee Retention in the Property Industry in Johor Bahru.
- Chan Choon Qi (MBS161111) (2018). The Dilemma in Price War of Hospitality Industry – Baguss City Hotel.
- Chew Lee Ting (2018). Enhancing Iskandar Malaysia Performance through Strategic Change.
- Mohamad Yazid Baharudin (2018). YPJ Builders: A Venture into New Market Segment of Property Industry.
- Mohd Firdaus Ab Razak (2018). Juney’s Bakery: Saving the Sinking Ship.
- Mohd Helmi Shari (2018). The Tales of the Two Systems: Dilemma and Solution.
- Nur Syazana Zafirah Zainal (2018). A Clash between 2 Archetypes: The Forsaken Hero.
- Tazrina Ahmad (2018). The Development of Affordable Homes in Johor: State Secretary Office of Housing Division Issues and Challenges.