Glad to be one of the moderators for a knowledge sharing session with Architecture students from Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia on the last 10th June 2020. Proud to share some of the design works done by the 2nd year students of Landscape Architecture program in UTM, 2020.
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley (2013) Validation Indicators of Visual Aesthetic Assessment based on Experts’ and Stakeholders’ Perceptions. – Thesis
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry, Hasanuddin Lamit and Syumi Rafida Abdul Rahman (2013) Perceiving the Aesthetic Value of the Rural Landscape through Valid Indicators. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Science 85:318-331
- Syumi Rafida Abdul Rahman, Hamidah Ahmad and Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley (2013) Green Roof:Its Awareness Among Professionals and Potential in Malaysia Market. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Science.85:442-453
- Muhammad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Hasanuddin Lamit, Ahmad Long and Wan Yusryzal Wan Ibrahim(2011) Review of Methodology of Visual Aesthetic Quality Assessment in Landscape Planning. Conference proceeding of the 3rd International Postgraduate Conference on Infrastructure and Environment, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China. 11-12 July 2011
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley , Hasanuddin Lamit and Wan Yusrizal Wan Ibrahim. The Impact of Visual Aesthetic Assessment in Malaysia Future Planning. Conference proceeding of 6th South East Asia Technical University Conference (SEATUC 6), King Mongkut University, Bangkok Thailand 5th-7th March 2012
- Syumi Rafida Abdul Rahman, Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Hamidah Ahmad and Sapura Mohamad. Designing a Healthy Learning Environment in the Library with Extensive Green Roof. International Technical Conference (ITC20 12), Oct 30-Nov 21, 2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Fahimeh Malekinezhad, Hassan Chizari, Hasanuddin bin Lamit and Muhamad Solehin Fitry bin Rosley (2013) A Comparative Study on Designers and Non- Designers Emotion of Urban Sculptures Using Affect Grid. 10(3):2056-2063
- Najafpour H, Lamit H, Roshan M, Malekinezhad F, Rosley MSF, Ebadi H, Ghahramanpouri A, Bigdeli Rad V (2013). Finding Ways in an Unfamiliar Tourist Destination: Salient Clues for Visitors to a Malaysian Town Life Sci J 2013;10(x):-xxx
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley , Hasanuddin Lamit and Syumi Rafida Abdul Rahman Engaging Public Participation in Assessing the Aesthetic Value of Historical Landscape Institut für Psychologie I (IPSY), Fakultät für Humanwissenschaften (FHW), Otto von Guericke Universität Magdeburg, Germany, Germany, 24 – 26th February 2014-submitted full paper
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Zainul Hakim Mohd Zain,Noor Aimran Samsuddin. The Interaction of Culture In Shaping the Traditional Landscape of Johor’s Malay Landscape
- International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) Asia Pacific Congress 2014, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia,28-30th April 2014 – – Submitted full paper
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley and Noor Aimran Samsuddin. The Pattern of Malay Traditional Kampong Settlement in Johor Darul Takzim. International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) Asia Pacific Congress 2014, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia,28-30th April 2014
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Raja Nafida Raja Shaminan, Hasanuddin Lamit The Traditional Royal Towns in Malaysia: Image and Identity.SiA 2015 | International Joint Conference SENVAR-iNTA-AVAN 2015, Kajian Alam Lingkungan Dunia Melayu (KALAM) Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 24-26 November 2015
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Raja Nafida Raja Shaminan, Hamidah Ahmad Hasanuddin Lamit.The Biophilic Attachment: Assessing the Public Perception in Aesthetic Quality of Ecological Landscape .SiA 2015 | International Joint Conference SENVAR-iNTA-AVAN 2015, Kajian Alam Lingkungan Dunia Melayu (KALAM) Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 24-26 November 2015
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Raja Nafida Raja Shaminan, Hamidah Ahmad Hasanuddin Lamit.The Identity of Johor’s Traditional Cultural Landscape. SiA 2015 | International Joint Conference SENVAR-iNTA-AVAN 2015, Kajian Alam Lingkungan Dunia Melayu (KALAM) Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 24-26 November 2015
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Eckart Lange, Kevin Thwaites, Hasanuddin Lamit Mandala and its Legacy in the Royal Settlements of the Malay ArchipelagoAicE-Bs 2016 Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Noor Aimran Samsudin, Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Raja Nafida Raja Shahminan, Sapura Mohamad. Preserving The Characteristics of Urban Heritage: An Insight into The Concept of Malaysian Royal Towns. 6th AMER International Conference on Quality of Life Roorkee, India, 10-14 February 2018″Quality of Life in the Built & Natural Environment.
- Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, Eckart Lange and Kevin Thwaites. Mapping of Public Places: Integration of Mobile Devices and Conventional Mapping to Investigate Place Identity in Muar, Malaysia. Digital Landscape Conference 2018 (DLA) Hochschule Weihenstephan-Triesdorf / University of Applied Sciences in Freising / Munich, Germany.
I have been joining the Landscape Architecture Programme, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia as an academic in 2020. I graduated my PhD studies from Department of Landscape Architecture, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom in 2019. Prior to this, I received my BA Hons in Landscape Architecture (2010) and Master of Architecture (2013) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM).
My Ph.D. research was looking into an integration of public participatory in GIS and urban heritage preservation as part of empowering community’s engagement in decision-making process. Thus, this reflects my research’s interests as an academic and researcher in UTM.