To fulfill partial requirement of MLA1143 course, you need to carry out, analyse and write an article of a mini research project in relation to CMC. The resources of the latest journal articles in CLICK 1 HERE and CLICK 2 HERE could assist you in replicating the research. To make it easier THIS FOLDER contains all the necessary information and components of your research. Using the same data, you merely need to find the latest “references” or “citations” related to the thesis.
The process towards completing MLA1143:
1. Comment entries on theories relevant to CMC as appeared on my postings (Minimum 3 for each topic raised- the more the better – an ideal Assessment (Covered in Week 2 and Week 3) (20%)
2. To find journal articles relevant to your mini research (COVERED IN WEEK 5-6)
IN PAIRS, YOU NEED TO FIND 2 RELATED JOURNAL RESEARCH ARTICLES OF A SIMILAR THEME OR ISSUES AND CRITICALLY REVIEW THE PAPERS. PLEASE CLICK 1 HERE and CLICK 2 HERE TO SEARCH FOR THE JOURNAL ARTICLES. (25%)
3. Gather and Analyse Data using Transana Software: Your mini research project will focus on “Analysing Qualitative Data” e.g Interaction, interview, journal entries, feedback form or document analysis (Data will be provided).
4. Write an article based on the mini research. You may find suitable introduction, background of problem, problem statement, Objectives, Research Questions, Findings and Conclusion from THIS FOLDER. (10%)
Your Literature Review is excluded as the content or summary is already included in your (introduction, background of problem and problem statement). Refer to THIS FOLDER that contains all the necessary information and components of your research. Using the same data, you merely need to find the latest “references” or “citations” related to the thesis.
Finally as in 4 above, using any findings you have replicated or used from THIS FOLDER , produce one journal article paper (each pair) LIKE THIS to be submitted as your final product of mini research.
4. E-Porfolio on WIX to be produced to provide your MLA1143 reflection. (35%)
TASK: VIEW THE VIDEOS BELOW AND COMPLETE YOUR REFLECTION FORM FOR WEEK 1