If you are interested in coming to UTM as a Ph.D / M/Phil students, and possibly working with me, here are some topics that I’m currently working with;
- Bio-inspired airfoil shapes for reduction Leading/Trailing edges noise.
- Energy Harvesting for powering IoT Devices using flow induced vibration.
- Aerodynamic Performance And Safety For A Proposed Malaysia High Speed
Train Traveling Under Crosswinds
- Aerodynamics loading and Noise emissions from a high speed train
- Aeroacoustics refinement of a passenger car DrivAer for NVH improvement
Contact Me at email@example.com
We are looking for dedicated and energetic potential MPhil and PhD candidates.
Please refer to this link for the details of the research topics and possible scholarship for excellent candidate,
Open to local (master and PHD) and ASEAN (master) candidates.
Please contact dr.Sukri for more information.
MJIIT has newly launched a scholarship program called “MJIIT ASEAN Student Incentive Award”, offering 25 scholarships for students from ASEAN member countries to study Master’s Degree Program at MJIIT, for intake of September 2014/November 2014/February 2015.
contact me for the list of projects. firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m glad to offer the following topics for this year postgraduate study at Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT) UTM Kuala Lumpur.
Scholarship are provided for excellent local and ASEAN students.
Contact: Dr. Sukri Ali, email@example.com