- KV Annammala, NA Mohammad, D Sugumaran, LS Masilamani, YQ Liang, MH Jamal, Z Yusop, ARM Yusoff, A Nainar, (2021) Sediment clues in flood mitigation: the key to determining the origin, transport, and degree of heavy metal contamination, Hydrology Research, 52 (1), 91-106 (Q2)
- Shazani Sarijan, Shamila Azman, Mohd Ismid Mohd Said & Mohamad Hidayat Jamal (2021) Microplastics in freshwater ecosystems: recent review of occurrence, analysis, potential impacts, and research needs, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 28, 1341-1356 (Q2)
- Lavine W., Jamal M. H., Abd Wahab A. K. and Kasiman E. H. (2020). Effect of sea level rise on oil spill model drift using TELEMAC-2D. Journal of Water and Climate Change. 11 (4), 1021–1031 (Q4)
- Mohamad N. A., Nainar A., Annammala K. V., Sugumaran D., Jamal M. H. and Yusop Z. (2020). Soil erosion in disturbed forests and agricultural plantations in tropical undulating terrain: in situ measurement using a laser erosion bridge method. Journal of Water and Climate Change. 11 (4), 1032-1041 (Q4)
- DSM Ishak, AK Abd Wahab, SY Teh, MH Jamal, (2020). Projected ecosystem response to the anticipated effects of sea level rise, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C, 120, 102934 (Q2)
- Tien Bui, D., Shahabi, H.,Mohammadi, A., Bin Ahmad, B., Bin Jamal, M.H.., Noor Mohamed, R. B., Ahmadi, M., Shirzadi, A., Rahmani, H., Pham, B. T., Ahmad, A. (2019). Land cover change mapping using a combination of sentinel-1 data and multispectral satellite imagery: a case study of Sanandaj County, Kurdistan, Iran. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. Vol. 17 (3), 5449-5463 (Q4)
- Abdul Halim, M.K., Halid, N.H., Ahmad, A., Mohd Suhaimi, H., Jamal, M.H. (2019). Monitoring mangrove forest cover declination at Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Langkawi from 2005 to 2017 using geospatial technology. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 220 (2019) 012059.
- Mohamed Ahmad, F.H., Jamal M.H., Mohd Sam, A.R. (2019). Green technology and sustainable urban drainage systems using eco-composite porous concrete: A preliminary study. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 220. 5 p.