Entrepreneurial Academia is the outcome to be achieved by the New Academia Learning Innovation Model. Under the New Academia Learning Innovation Model, there are 2 modes namely:
- Learning Mode (Pedagogy/Andragogy) and
- Learning Materials (Digital Resources).
- Case Study Teaching
- Problem-Based Learning
- Scenario Based Learning
- Peer Instruction
- Service-Community Based Learning
- Job Creation
- Conceive, Design, Implement and Operate (CDIO)
- Outcome-Based Learning
- High-Impact Educational Practices (HIEPs)
- UTM OpenCourseWare (OCW)
- UTM-MIT BLOSSOMS
- UTM MOOC
- Video of Exemplary Professionals
- Student-to-Student Edutainment
- UTM e-Learning
- To align UTM teaching and learning models, activities, materials, environments and systems with Malaysian National Higher Education Strategic Plan, needs of employers and requirements of accreditation bodies.
- To emulate best teaching and learning practices from the World’s best universities.
- To develop UTM own identity related to teaching and learning models, activities, materials, environments and systems.
- To create meaningful and interactive learning activities, materials, environments and systems appropriate to UTM Graduate Student Attributes.
For details, please refer to the book “Akademia Baru Inovasi Pembelajaran” written by several authors and edited by Zaini Ujang. The book was published in 2013.