How to get dental treatment?

(1) Download the form for dental treatment.

(2) Fill in the form with:

  • Staff Name
  • Staff Number (ID)

(3) Go to the dental clinic with the form.

(4) Pay the bill and get the official receipt with reference number.

(5) Claim the bill.

[How to claim the dental treatment?]

How to claim dental treatment?

You need to:

(1) Fill in the online form to generate the claim reference number.

(2) Attach the original receipt produced by the clinic at the bottom part of the form nicely.

(3) Submit the complete form (the claim reference number, approved with signature and stamp of the clinic) to office.


Here are the steps to fill in the online form:


Once completed the online form, copy the claim reference number generated and write it to the printed form as shown below, highligted with the red colour font:

Dental Treatment for UTM staff

Who entitled:

  1. Staff
  2. Husband/Wife
  3. Children


2.1   Dental treatment is a treatment done by the Dental Clinic (Government/Private/University Health Center) and limited to RM500.00 per year for staff and families that covered:

  1. Examine dan Diagnosis
  2. Medication
  3. Abscess (Bengkak Gusi)
  4. Tooth axtraction (Cabutan Gigi)
  5. Tooth Filling (Tampalan Gigi)
  6. Tooth scaling (Cuci Gigi)
  7. Endodontic (Mematikan Saraf Gigi)
  8. Minor Oral Surgery (Pembedahan Kecil Mulut)
  9. X-ray

2.2  The staff and dependents can claim the payment for the dental treatment to Bahagian Pengurusan Organisasi, Pejabat Pendaftar with the approval form of dental treatment within 3 months from the date of treatment.

Treatments NOT covered:

  1. Dentures (Gigi Palsu)
  2. Crown
  3. Inlay/Onlay
  4. Implant
  5. Bridge
  6. Orthodontic
  7. Tooth cosmetic treatment.



[How to claim dental treatment?]