1. Development of A Video-Based Learning Framework Embedded With Cognitive Conflict Strategies To Overcome Students Misconceptions, Disember 2012 – Disember 2013, RM32000, Research University Grant (Leader).
2. Model for Teaching using Video based on Cognitive Load Theory, Ogos 2012 – January 2014, RM15000, IDG Grant ( Leader )
3. Individualized Online Learning Framework Using Andragogy And Pedagogy As Foundational Learning Model, Mei 2011- Julai 2012, Research University Grant Vote No. Q.J130000.7131.00J91 : RM40000 ( Leader)
4. Framework of Gamification to Support Self-Directed Learning in A Blended Learning Environment, 2020 – 2022, UTM-ER, Budget Approved RM51,000 ( Leader)
5. Framework Of Self-Regulated Arabic Vocabulary Learning Strategies In Gamification Learning Environment, 2020 – 2022, FRGS, Vot R.J130000.7810.5F324, Budget Approved RM64,700 ( Leader)