Please kindly be informed that the Academic Management (Research) Committee conducts a weekly colloquium for research students. The objectives of this colloquium are:
1. to provide a platform for students to share ideas related to their on-going research work with UTM AIS research communities, including all Ph.D. and Master’s students, and academic staff.
2. to provide opportunities to students to present their preliminary proposals in a mock proposal defense session.
3. to provide opportunities to students to present their revised proposals after the first assessment.
4. to provide opportunities to students to have a mock viva session.
5. to create a rapport between UTM AIS staffs and postgraduate students to encourage them in their learning process in a supportive environment.
The colloquium is conducted on a weekly basis (every Wednesday). Those who are interested to give their colloquium, please let me know at least 2 weeks before the colloquium date.
Mr Azri’s Colloquium
Research Title : A Software Traceability Model to Support Software Testing Documentation
Date : 8 May (Wednesday)
Supervisor: AP Dr Suhami Ibrahim
Mr Othman’s Colloquium
Research Title : A SCM Modelling Approach To Support Software Testing LifeCycle
Date : 15 May (Wednesday)
Supervisor : Dr Suhaimi Ibrahim
Research Title : An Operational Framework for Alert Correlation using a Novel Clustering Approach
Date : 3rd of July 2013 (Wednesday)
Supervisor: Dato’ Prof Norbik Bashah Idris