WEEK 1: The future of ESL education
- Task (20%): Look for more information on the future of education and write an online reflection on the future of ESL education
The 8 telltale signs that people are not talking straight:
- dancing around the issue
- dumping a laundry list of concerns
- dramatising and exaggerating
- minimising and reducing
- withholding information, thoughts or feelings
- expecting others to read your mind
- dropping a bomb
- deflecting and avoiding
Read Say It Right The First Time by Loretta Malandro (2003) if you want to know how to deal with people with those characters.
Met with Mr Masato Sampei, President, Asia to Japan Co. Ltd. on 27 December 2018.
A to J is responsible to recruit graduates who intend to work in Japan. And students who wish to follow the A to J programme must obtain a certain level of Japanese language. Language Academy (LA), UTM offers courses on Japanese Language and LA is also a centre for JLPT. For more information kindly email to email@example.com.
Thank you so much Mr Sampei for the delicious Yoku Moku. It is like Malaysian love letters wafer.
Branches of Linguistics
There are two main branches, theoretical and applied linguistics. Visit the website if you are interested to know more about linguistics. However, not all branches of lingustics are covered on the page. Have fun reading ✌️