You’re not a failure if you make mistakes. We all do. It’s part of life. But the ones who learn from them & strive to do better are winners!
Mufti Ismail Menk
- Lets zumba with new salsa choreo by Emenuel Ezevedo
Enjoy the steps
Have you watched The Train to Busan? I will not consider it as the best thriller genre movie, BUT, the messages it entails are superb. Here are a few that I could list
- A busy selfish father who ignores his own daughter but turns into a new leaf after it was pointed by his daughter.
- A tough gangster who has a loving heart. He is so gentle to his wife despite his aggressivenes towards others.
- A liitle girl who is kind hearted and very observant.
- Another selfish officer and without whom, more lives could be saved.
- A careless train master who did not notice that the infected lady managed to be on board. This is the root to the problem.
- A responsible train pilot who could sacrifice his own life to help others.
- Corrupted government who lied to the people.
Watch this trailer
Shocking news!!! To my loved ones, kindly read this and say NO to Pepsi.