We had a debate session in class and the motion was ‘The Government Should Spend More on Education’.
Points from the Government team:
- need more educated people
- send students oversea for technology transfer
- no point of having sophisticated technology if we don’t have people to operate
Point from the Opposition team:
- should not just focus on education, need to strike a balance
- spend on others as well like transportation.
- Public transportation is important.
- National defence needs more allocation since it is crucial to the nation
We were having fun listening to the arguments made by potential debaters. It was such a marvellous session, BRAVO!!!