How to write a good proposal that can help you secure a research grant?
- precise and concise
- Answer questions to why, why and how?
- Be meticulous on the budget as much as possible
- Don’t over claim
- No long winded literature review – highlight the important and significant only
- Do turnitin to check the similarity especially the executive summary
- Put up-coming conferences and publications for your research. Don’t give general info.
- Don’t buy any equipment
- It should be fundamental and application at the same time